Luckily for you, Unknown Start Code error can be fixed in many different ways. In this blog, I want to provide you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Solve Unknown Start Code Issues Manually.
Solution Two: Resolve Unknown Start Code Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Remove Unknown Start Code Error Manually?
To fix Unknown Start Code error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve Unknown Start Code Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Unknown Start Code error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Unknown Start Code error completely.
Is your PC healthy?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely an expert for users to remove Unknown Start Code errors. Apart from removing Unknown Start Code errors, this utility also owns rather powerful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This tool
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Ftd2xx Error Codes,When Windows Loads I Get This,Windows Updatess,High Speed Download,Windows Xp To Windows
Read More: ,Web Accelerator Software,Txtsetup.oem Erreur,Install Spyware,Rtl70.bpl Error,Windows 7 Microsoft Error 717